One word that terrifies employers is stress. A certain amount of stress is beneficial for motivation and productivity, but when it impairs output and morale, it can cause illness and time away from the office. A demotivated and ineffective staff is typically not one that is under stress.
The trick is being able to spot the symptoms of stress, which is where this course comes in. This course provides beneficial key results for every employer who is aware that employee welfare affects the bottom line.
Team leaders and managers who need to be able to detect stress, who is experiencing stress, and what the sources of that stress are can benefit from taking the course.
Those who work in circumstances that are constantly stressful will also benefit from it since it gives them the tools and knowledge they need to control their stress levels and maintain a high level of wellness.
- A thorough explanation of what stress is, how it manifests, and how it affects an employee's specific job in the workplace;
- Ideas, techniques, and suggestions for managing stress at work;
- Gaining knowledge of what burnout is, how it occurs, how stress is caused, and what causes it;
- Ways to manage stress at work and the harmful consequences that stress has on the body;
- How to acquire the abilities and self-assurance necessary to manage workplace stress in all situations and under all conditions;
- How to effectively encourage and react to all kinds of feedback, both favourable and negative;
- How to make a personalised action plan that may help anyone deal with workplace stress; Tips, methods, and guidance that teach employees how to deal with stress at work in a constructive way.
- Employee well-being and job satisfaction are increased through the self-management of stress;
- Team leaders and managers are better equipped to identify stress and provide assistance, before it reaches a debilitating stage;
- The working environment is enhanced, the workplace is happier, and the workforce is more content;
- It is online and allows the learner to study flexibly and in their own time;
- Full online support is available for the learner
Unit 01 : What is stress?
The cause of stress
The different shapes stress might take
What steps may be taken to control stress at work
How to increase your self-assurance
Unit 02 : Individual Perceptions of Stress
Unit 03 : Developing Face-To-Face Confidence
Unit 04 : Handling Objections
Unit 05 : Encouraging and Responding to Positive and Negative Feedback
Unit 06: Using Your Body Language for Impact
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.