You will learn about many facets of the pharmacy industry through this course on pharmacy assistants.
The 10 sessions will pique your curiosity about the pharmacy industry. Everyone who wants to become a pharmacy assistant will have the chance to find their own specialisation and will have early opportunities to increase their effectiveness and competence in the industry.
You can anticipate having a fulfilling and fascinating career in pharmacy because it is a distinctive and entrepreneurial field. A pharmacy plays a significant role in the healthcare system and offers numerous valuable contributions. As an assistant pharmacist, you will get the chance to speak with patients and distribute medication in accordance with doctor’s prescriptions.
Also, you will be in charge of stock management, counselling patients on medicine dosages, advantages, and disadvantages, among other duties.
This programme aims to provide you with a strong basis on which to build your pharmacy assistant career. You may make a more informed decision about your job by studying about the work conditions, pay, and career growth.
- A description of the profession of pharmacy and how important it is to the UK healthcare system.
- You will collaborate with a pharmacy team as an assistant. You will discover everything there is to know about the team's members.
- Ways to improve your ability to provide for customers.
- Pharmacy stock management and inspection: Monitoring and managing stock levels in a pharmacy is frequently the responsibility of pharmacy assistants.
- What a pharmacy assistant does: You will be required to carry out a variety of duties, such as managing prescriptions, dispensing medication, corresponding with clients, and ordering supplies.
- Pharmacy regulations, health, and safety: You must adhere to various health and safety rules that set forth specified criteria.
- You'll learn how to understand and read prescriptions, as well as how to interpret them correctly. Error prevention and risk assessment are also included in the course.
- You'll discover how to inform the pharmacist of challenges and problems.
- Having the flexibility to study from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Having the freedom to work at a pace that is convenient for each learner. The student can take days, weeks, or months to effectively complete the course because there are no time constraints.
- The capability of studying from any internet-connected device, such as a laptop, computer, or smartphone.
- Manageable course sections that make the entire experience pleasurable.
- Ongoing assistance to improve your training.
- Access to a complete syllabus that will aid in your organisation.
- By including the talent on your CV, you can improve your job application.
- Be successful on the test to earn a certification.
- Reasonably priced tuition.
Unit 01: How to become a Pharmacy Assistant
Pharmacy’s function and significance within the healthcare system
A succinct history of pharmacy in the UK and its evolution
Pharmacy has a variety of advantages
How the pharmacy industry can improve health outcomes for patients
Unit 02: How to become a Pharmacy Assistant The Pharmacy Team and Practices (Part I)
Unit 03: How to become a Pharmacy Assistant The Pharmacy Team and Practices (Part II)
Unit 04: How to become a Pharmacy Assistant Communication in Pharmacy Settings
Unit 05: Pharmacy Assistant Patient Counselling Guide
Unit 06: Job Role and Responsibilities and Patient Record Maintenance in a Pharmacy
Unit 07: Fundamentals of Prescription and Drug Dispensation
Unit 08: Different Dispensing Methods, Electronic Prescription Service, How to Minimise Dispensation Errors
Unit 09: Stock Management in Pharmacies
Unit 10: Health and Safety Risks Assessment and Pharmaceutical Terminology
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.