No matter what role you hold within a company, maintaining your own and your team’s health and safety is crucial. When employees are sick, productivity drops, other employees get sick, and the organisation as a whole suffers.
It is crucial to understand how to create correct rules in order to manage health and maximise safety. In addition to lowering morale, an unsafe workplace may subject you as the employer to liability for an injured party’s lost income and pain and suffering.
Therefore, in today’s more competitive employment market, teaching your team members how to make a workplace safe and reduce accidents is an essential ability.
This course is entirely accessible online. This gives the worker complete freedom to study whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for them.
- The parties in charge of preserving an organization's health and safety;
- The laws that your company must follow in order to protect the health and safety of its employees;
- The resources available to analyse workplace risks and the actions that can be taken to reduce such risks;
- How to identify the jobs in your company that provide the greatest risk;
- Why it is crucially important to provide personnel with sufficient safety training, especially for those who must often lift big loads;
- The risks of working with electricity and how to avoid getting hurt; When accidents occur, what you should do first and how to provide first aid while waiting for an emergency medical team to arrive.
- The capacity to maintain a workplace that is as safe and injury-free as feasible by ensuring that the greatest number of your employees is well informed on the matter;
- Knowing your possible liability as a business owner in a range of circumstances;
- The capacity to study from the location and at the ideal moment for your staff;
- Your personnel will graduate with a credential that is fully approved and respected in the industry, which they can print off and bring to work;
- All popular gadgets can access study materials; all you need is an internet connection.
Unit 01: Introduction to Health and Safety in the Workplace
What is meant by “health and safety,” and who is in charge of upholding it?
Why laws pertaining to health and safety are so crucial;
Important pieces of legislation governing occupational health and safety;
Who is in charge of maintaining workplace health and safety;
Unit 02: Risk Assessment in the Workplace
Unit 03: Manual Handling in the Workplace
Unit 04: Electrical Safety in the Workplace
Unit 05: Fires and Explosions in the Workplace
Unit 06: Working At Height
Unit 07: Dealing with Stress, Anxiety, Depression and Violence in the Workplace
Unit 08: Dealing with Noise and Vibration in the Workplace
Unit 09: The Safe Use of Vehicles in the Workplace
Unit 10: First Aid in the Workplace
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.