Employers of present or potential home employees, as well as anyone who works from home, must become knowledgeable about health and safety for home workers.
The option of working from home is growing in popularity, but health and safety are frequently neglected, which could cause issues for the employer and employee legally and practically.
This course includes a thorough checklist of all the things to take into consideration as well as the strict criteria set forth by UK legislation. It covers all you need to know about health and safety for homeworkers.
We examine the value of risk assessment and offer a step-by-step manual for creating a risk assessment strategy for freelancers working from home in any sector or type of business.
Most significantly, you will discover how to develop a comprehensive strategy for the health and safety of homeworkers that will guarantee their safety, their wellbeing, and your compliance with UK legislation.
The best tool for ensuring the wellbeing and safety of homeworkers is this.
- The fundamental conditions to guarantee the health and safety of homemakers
- The necessary legal conditions to protect the health and safety of freelancers
- When to do a risk assessment and how to do it
- A step-by-step manual for drafting a policy that promotes homeworkers' health and safety.
- You will see to it that your workers who work from home are happy and productive.
- You will stay out of trouble with the law if you hurt a worker at home.
- You will enhance the standing of your business and draw upscale freelancers.
- Homeworkers will be aware of their obligations and rights.
Unit 01: Introduction and Checklist
Unit 02: Risk Assessment
Unit 03: Preparing a Homeworker Health and Safety Policy
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.