In order to avoid crushing, violent outbursts, riots, and other potential situations that could happen when a big number of people are gathered together in one location, it is crucial to practise effective crowd management.
For anyone interested in crowd control or event planning, this course will highlight important factors. It will offer instructions on ensuring the security of the general public and developing emergency preparations.
- When preparing crowd management strategies, you must take into account the three primary phases of an event.
- What to do if more people are attempting to enter a facility than it can accommodate
- How to make sure everyone in the crowd control team is aware of their responsibilities
- How to create a strategy that accounts for all possible scenarios
- How to communicate with outside parties to plan crowd management
- This course will support your duty to protect public safety if you are organising a significant event.
- This training will give you important safety knowledge if you work in a pitch like catering that puts you in contact with large crowds.
- This course will provide you a basic overview of crowd management difficulties if you work in the security pitch.
- This course will assist you in doing an assessment if your company is preparing for a significant event if you are responsible for performing risk assessments at work.
Unit 01: Crowd Management
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.