Both employers and employees must be aware of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) rules for both safety and legal reasons.
This course offers a thorough understanding of COSHH, what companies and employees should know, and what they should do to comply with the law.
This training covers every topic workers and employers need to be aware of, from defining hazardous substances to doing risk assessments, comprehending the safeguards and contingency planning involved.
- How to conduct a risk analysis
- The repercussions of breaking COSHH Rules
- The advantages of adhering to company and employee guidelines
- All about the safety measures to take to reduce health hazards
- About exposure management and monitoring
- You will be able to classify hazardous material types and use this information in the context of your particular field.
- You will be able to provide your company's risk assessment approach with important information.
- You will be aware of the legal requirements for adhering to COSHH Laws and be able to offer recommendations as either an employer or an employee.
- You will be aware of the safety measures that must be taken and implement them in your workplace.
- You will discover emergency preparation techniques that could save your life.
Unit 01: Background to COSHH
Unit 02: Hazardous Substances
Unit 03: Risk Assessment
Unit 04: Precautionary Measures
Unit 05: Exposure and Contingency Planning
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.