The regulations that are required to protect the health, safety, and welfare of construction workers are governed and enforced by the Construction Design and Management Rules of 2015. Given the considerable danger involved in the construction industry, it is crucial that individuals working in the pitch know aware of their responsibilities and how to make sure they are abiding by the law.
This course is intended to give those who work in the construction business a thorough awareness and knowledge of these rules. It details the legal obligations of important responsibility holders and their particular responsibilities at each project stage. Along with the crucial role of the HSE, the application and notification process, and specifics on the pre-construction information, construction phase plan, and health and safety file are all covered.
- The 2015 Construction Design and Management Regulation's guiding principles and when they are applicable
- The HSE's function and the notification procedure
- Information about the CDM regulations' three essential papers
- The obligations of duty holders who are accountable to the law for adhering to the CDM rules
- Recognize the significance of and use of health and safety
- Be assured of your responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Get information that can be used in future initiatives and will lead to more opportunities
Unit 01: Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015
Unit 02: HSE, Notification and Application
Unit 03: Duty-holders’ Responsibilities (1) — Pre-Construction Information
Unit 04: Duty-holders’ Responsibilities (2) — Construction Phase Plan
Unit 05: Duty-holders’ Responsibilities (3) — Health and Safety File
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.