Learning about sports nutrition is essential for anyone who wants to achieve optimal health and well-being through proper nutrition. Whether you’re a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or simply interested in incorporating the right diet into your life, this is the course for you!
We learn the importance and optimal carbohydrate intake for all types of athletes and sportspeople, as well as a detailed guide to complete and incomplete proteins and the science of muscle building with proteins.
This course covers everything you need to know about sports nutrition, from saturated and unsaturated fats and which are best for endurance and overall health, to the importance of hydration and how to ensure you get the right types and amounts of minerals and vitamins in your diet.
- Carbohydrate types, optimal intake, and effectiveness as a fuel source for the body
- How to identify complete and incomplete proteins and get the right amounts, as well as the science of protein muscle building
- The meaning and significance of saturated and unsaturated fats, as well as which are best for athletes
- How to stay hydrated and get the right amounts and types of vitamins and minerals in your diet
- Improve your nutrition to feel better and become healthier.
- Enhance your performance and advance your sporting career
- Avoid the common pitfalls and errors of fad diets and trends.
- Understanding the science behind proper nutrition can help you avoid serious injury and illness.
Unit 01: Introduction and Carbohydrates
Unit 02: Proteins
Unit 03: Fats
Unit 04: Hydration, Vitamins and Minerals
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.