With this comprehensive course, students will be familiar with Anxiety as a medical condition along with its causes, symptoms and its treatments. Under this course, students can effectively care for and make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by anxiety.
One can also maintain a support system for a staff member diagnosed with anxiety and help them during a difficult time.
Look at the main course content and course advantages below if you are an employer and are thinking about getting this course for one or more of your team members.
- An introduction to anxiety along with common symptoms displayed by the patients and its key triggers ranging across personal, psychological and physiological;
- A run-through of common symptoms and treatments for types of anxiety including GAD, panic attacks, OCD and PTSD among others;
- One can distinguish how anxiety affects people including the physical and emotional effects and the range between acute and chronic conditions;
- Alternative forms of care including meditation and counselling combined with other forms of conventional treatment which covers medications and psychological therapy;
- Tips on how to identify someone who is at risk of developing anxiety as well as how to support and successfully care for people who are experiencing anxiety and related issues;
- A handbook to some of the medical institutions that treat and care for patients diagnosed with anxiety.
- This course provides multiple benefits for you and your employee:
- A student will gain a deeper understanding of the condition and multiple aspects regarding the same with the ability to identify triggers;
- Students can aid patients with anxiety by bringing a positive difference in their lives;
- With the availability of capsuled online modules, the learner can effectively study at their own pace.
Module 1 : Understanding Anxiety, its Impact on our Lives and Research into Anxiety Disorders
A description of anxiety and how it affects our life;
A description of worry;
A contrast between stress and anxiety;
Module 2: External Causes of Anxiety
Module 3: Inherited Causes of Anxiety, Signs and Symptoms of Anxiety
Module 4: Cognitive, Affective and Behavioural Causes of Anxiety; Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
Module 5: OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Module 6: Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia
Module 7: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Module 8: Social Anxiety Disorder
Module 9: Anxiety Therapies and Treatments (Part I)
Module 10: Anxiety Therapies and Treatments (Part II); Anxiety Centres in the UK
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.