All personnel in your organisation who are responsible for working with or caring for autistic people who want to deepen their understanding of the subject or advance their careers should enrol in this thorough course.
It also benefits those who are autistic.
The course is precisely constructed, with 11 condensed but instructive modules, to enable students the most freedom to study at their own speed.
Students who successfully complete the Understanding Autism Certification will be equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide the best possible care for autistic people and their families.
- A thorough understanding of what autism is, the several different conditions that can be linked to it, and the primary causes of the condition;
- A description of the key therapies and techniques used to treat autism, as well as how doctors diagnose the disorder;
- Information on the behavioural signs of autism, such as how they communicate, and how to best care for and comprehend autistic people using a compassionate, person-centered approach;
- A list of the numerous myths around the condition and the best strategies to increase community understanding of autism;
- Suggestions on how to offer a secure, caring and happy environment for those on the autistic spectrum, with a particular focus on giving structure and organisation to foster a sense of security.
- A thorough understanding of autism, including some of the intricacies and challenges the disease can provide;
- There are no time restrictions on finishing the course, allowing students to proceed at their own pace and frequently in addition to their current employment;
- A CPD Certification, which is suitable for professionals looking to advance their careers in the industry;
- Well laid out, simple to follow online modules.
Unit 01: Introduction to Autism
An overview of what autism is
An overview of the autism spectrum illnesses
A look at the ailments that are part of the autism spectrum
A brief look at some of the conditions that are connected to autism
Unit 02 : Learning Disabilities Associated with Autism
Unit 03 : Causes and Diagnoses of Autism
Unit 04 : Language and Communication Skills
Unit 05 : Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour
Unit 06 : Addressing Common Myths Connected with Autism
Unit 07 : Recognised Approaches to Autism
Unit 08 : Best Practices when Dealing with Autistic Individuals
Unit 09 : Organisational Considerations
Unit 10 : Ethical Considerations and Legal Obligations
Unit 11 : Encouraging Autism Awareness
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.