Stroke is a fatal condition.
It ranks fifth as a major cause of death in males and third among major causes of death in women. Over 5.8 million people worldwide pass away from a stroke each year or its consequences, which affect over 15 million people globally annually.
It is crucial to raise awareness of stroke because everyone might be at risk of contracting this deadly illness. The purpose of this training is to raise awareness about stroke. We begin by outlining what a stroke is and how it happens.
The causes of each type of stroke are covered next, along with its numerous varieties.
The course has also examined the risk factors, consequences, and prevention strategies for strokes.
Also, we list the different advantages of stroke awareness.
You will benefit from this training whether you have ever had a stroke attack, have witnessed one, or have no idea what one is.
It is written in straightforward language to make it simple for you to comprehend the ideas being covered.
- Stroke definition and causes
- Stroke types and their causes
- Causes of the various stroke types
- The potential for getting a stroke
- Complications from stroke and mitigation
- Understanding strokes is essential
- Everything about stroke you need to know, including its causes, symptoms, complications, risk factors, and methods of prevention.
- The key to creating healthy eating practises
- The requirement for leading an active lifestyle
- The necessity of lowering the chance of having a stroke
- Preventing stroke
- Ways to avoid heart attacks
- To prevent stroke and save lives
- How to recognise if you are suffering a stroke or an attack
- How to determine if a person nearby is having an attack or is at risk of getting a stroke
Unit 01: Stroke Awareness
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.