Learning about infection control is a potentially life-saving skill that everyone should learn – whether you work in the medical field or not, these principles ensure a healthier and happier life.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to infection control at home and in the workplace, ensuring that you, your family, and colleagues are as healthy as possible.
This course covers everything you need to know about managing and avoiding infection transmission, from proper cleaning and disinfection to effective waste management, protective equipment, and hygiene principles.
- The cleaning and disinfecting principles and techniques
- The science of waste management
- How to Use Protective Equipment to Prevent Infection
- Hand hygiene is essential.
- The significance of respiratory hygiene and how to practise it
- You will protect the health of your family, friends, and coworkers.
- You will be able to completely eliminate the risk of infection.
- To avoid infection, you will learn how to properly use protective equipment.
- You will be able to maintain a clean and sanitary environment, and you will be well-versed in the principles of hand and respiratory hygiene.
Unit 01: Cleaning and Disinfection
Unit 02: Waste Management
Unit 03: Personal Protective Equipment
Unit 04: Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.