Learning about domiciliary care is critical for anyone who needs care for themselves or a loved one or who wants to provide domiciliary care as an individual or an agency.
Domiciliary care is a growing alternative to nursing homes, but there is a lot of conflicting information out there, and this course will provide you with a concise and accurate guide.
We go over who needs domiciliary care, the various tasks and responsibilities involved, and the fundamental standards that must be followed.
You will also be guided through a step-by-step process for applying for council-assisted domiciliary care and obtaining it privately through agencies and trained individuals.
Finally, we provide a comprehensive guide on how to register as a domiciliary carer, either as an individual or as a company, and walk you through the necessary legislative and practical steps to legally provide this service in the UK.
- Who needs domiciliary care, what it entails, and what the responsibilities are
- The fundamental care standards that all carers must understand
- Everything you need to know about finding council-assisted and private domiciliary care.
- How to Provide Domiciliary Care Legally as an Agency or Individual
- You will ensure your loved ones' happiness and health.
- In just a few simple steps, you will be able to launch a lucrative home care business.
- You will save time and effort by gathering accurate information about home care.
- You will avoid the legal ramifications of failing to follow proper domiciliary care procedures.
Unit 02: The Fundamental Domiciliary Care Standards
Unit 03: Finding Domiciliary Care
Unit 04: Providing Domiciliary Care
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.