People with disabilities represent a large untapped labour pool, offering valuable skills, qualifications, and assets to employers, but they continue to face barriers to employment.
Disability transcends all barriers, and it is critical that employers and businesses begin to raise their diversity standards to include employees with disabilities. Employers can benefit from the skill sets that people with disabilities offer by removing unfair discriminatory barriers and making reasonable accommodations for their needs.
This course will help you and your company understand the benefits of recruiting and hiring people with disabilities, as well as guide you through the application process.
- Concerning the obstacles that people with disabilities face when looking for work
- What are the advantages of hiring disabled employees?
- HR's role in recruiting and hiring people with disabilities
- Concerning recruitment strategies that can assist you in increasing your access to potential applicants
- Interviewing Techniques for People with Disabilities
- Concerning proper workplace disability etiquette
- You will learn how to make reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities in your workplace to remove discriminatory barriers.
- By ensuring that all potential candidates can apply, you will be able to increase the variety of skills in your workplace.
- Increased productivity, creativity, and diversity will benefit your employees.
- You will be able to offer a broader range of services.
- You will be more prepared to deal with disability awareness in the workplace and in society.
Unit 01: Introduction to Disabilities in the Workplace
Unit 02: The Role of HR in the Recruitment of People with Disabilities
Unit 03: Ensuring Access for Applicants with Disabilities
Unit 04: Interviewing People with Disabilities
Unit 05: Disability Etiquette in the Workplace
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.