This thorough course offers a wealth of knowledge on Asperger’s Syndrome that can help them care for their patients and give them opportunities to advance their skills in terms of a career in this industry.
Employers will benefit as your staff will learn the most recent, top-quality information in this area, enabling them to treat and care for people with Asperger’s Syndrome.
- Here are the key areas covered in this comprehensive course:
- An overview of the evolution, a definition of the condition and key distinctions between Asperger’s Syndrome and other such disorders under autism;
- The syndrome's main causes, the role of hereditary factors, its results, the symptoms it produces, and additional illnesses or disorders that Asperger's Syndrome patients face;
- Detailed information on various treatments, challenges faced at every stage and how the Syndrome affects individuals across different age groups are provided in separate modules;
- A peek at celebrities who are diagnosed with the Syndrome;
- A thorough examination of the condition, how to recognise signs of someone with the syndrome and an ideal modified support system to help enable the patient to work in a team setting;
- Techniques to go about with the effects of the condition on a daily basis along with mentions of available treatments.
- The Asperger's Awareness Certification has many benefits for both the employee and the employer, including the following:
- Students can study at their convenience on any device of choice taking into consideration the flexibility and modular structure of the course;
- The course provides a deeper understanding of the condition and enables the learner to achieve greater career advancement in this field;
- Constant online assistance to address any difficulties or questions the learner may have;
- The learner will receive an industry-recognised certified diploma upon completion of the course.
There are no prerequisites to enrol in the courses.
Depending on the instructional modules, each course has a different length. It is indicated in the course details for each course.
Modules make up the course structure. The average study time for each module is between 20 and 90 minutes. The amount of time spent on each module is entirely up to the individual pupils.
Any internet-connected device can be used to study the course at any time.
There would be an MCQ Multiple Choice Questionnaire test after all the modules were completed. The questions must be answered online at a time and place of your choosing, and they will be drawn from the modules.
The test’s passing score is 70 percent.
If the user didn’t pass the exam the first time, he/ she will have more chances to retake it after additional study. The exam can be taken more than once.